The Agitated Nutsche filter is a Nutsche type filter designed to separate solids from liquids. It is totally enclosed and is normally operated under pressure or under vacuum. Additionally, the equipment is fitted with a stirrer mechanism which efficiently agitates the slurry during cake washing, smoothens and squeezes the cake during filtration and assists in the automatic discharge of the cake.
- Designed and Manufactured to suit critical hygienic conditions of pharma and food industries. (cGMP MODEL) and also for STERILE Applications.
- Offered in various materials of constructions, like stainless steel, Hastelloy C-276, Hastelloy C-22, Titanium, carbon steel, rubber lined and lead lined.
- Offered in a wide range of filtration area capacities from 2 Ltrs up to 15000 Ltrs. (4.5 mt. dia.)
- Method of operation is totally enclosed, neat and hygienic. These conditions are excellent for solvent recovery, handling of sterile compounds or toxic and hazardous materials without human intervention.
- Enables easy non-manual and automatic cake / solid discharge. Scraper blade is provided to scrap the material which may stay on shell.
- The unit is designed with minimum maintenance features.
- Hollow Shaft and Hollow Blades for thorough drying.
- Specially designed tank cleaning nozzle is provided for thorough cleaning of inside of filter body. (CIP)