- Granulation of dry powders for tablet manufacture bulk density fine tuning sizing. Uniform sizing of wet granulation in tablet manufacturing.
- Lump-free homogeneous blending to precise-size requirements.
- Reducing difficult, sticky, heat-sensitive agglomerates into pieces, crumbs or powders of uniform size, continuously without excessive heat build-up or screen blockage.
Working Principle of Co Mills :
The Co Mill is used for a wide range of products and applications. It can be used for mixing and dispersing, size reducing, separating and bulk density adjustment. The typical particle size distribution (PSD) is tightly contained with the 1 mm Sieve to 0.25 mm Sieve range (18 mesh to 120 mesh), depending on the screen and impeller choices.
Traditional milling technologies do not have the same control over the PSD resulting in more fines & thus causing more of dust, whereas, in a Co Mill, the fines generated are much lesser & no dusting of materials, thus, giving a better and efficient milling results. We are manufacturer, supplier and exporter of co mills according to ISI guidelines and user’s requirements since 1964 from Mumbai to India and all over the world.
Advantages of Co Mills :
- The output in co mill is very near to the size of the sieve used approx. 80% -90% where as in multi mill it is 1/3 of the sieve used.
- The fines generated are on a lower side as compared to other mills.
- Heat generation in co mill is comparatively very low as it works as forced pressure.
- Other mills have more of dusting as compared to co mill. Drive element are reduced in co mill as it is direct driven.
- Output in co mill is more than in other mills.
- Design is flexible as per your requirement.
- Design is suitable for dry as well as wet milling.
- 1HP, 3HP, 5HP, 7.5HP, 10HP, 12.5HP Models.
|Output Kg / Hour||250 Kg / Hour||500 Kg / Hour||750 Kg / Hour|
|Rotor||Cone Type||Cone Type||Cone Type|
|Screen Span||250 mm||400 mm||520 mm|
|Electric Power||5 HP / 3.75 Kw||7.5 HP / 5.62 Kw||10 HP / 7.5 Kw|
|Speed||50 to 1400 RPM by VFD||50 to 1400 RPM by VFD||50 to 1400 RPM by VFD|