Filling Vessel, Mixing Vessel manufactured by THE BOMBAY ENGINEERING WORKS are the most versatile and flexible designed to meet the widest requirements of the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Filling vessels are used in the Membrane filtration system. While pressure vessels are used to transfer the product to the filter under Nitrogen pressure, the filling vessels are used to collect the filtered sterile solution. They work as buffer vessels in the product filling room.
- Conical top in pressure vessel’ round body of filling vessels.
- Optional trolley with wheels for easy movability.
- Safety valve/ air vent.
- Free and clean working area around the charging port.
- Magnetically powered drive, NO SEALS/ NO SHAFT thereby eliminating contamination.
- Easy removable of drive unit.
- Variable speed drive allows to control of mixing speed while batch preparation.
- Totally enclosed mixing.
- Propeller type stirrer.
- In built C.I.P./S.I.P. system.
- Mirror polished inside surfaces/outside matt finish.
- Sterile diaphragm valves.
- Pre-validated control system.
- Vessel design & fittings/ Stirrer are designed for CIP/ SIP.
- Instrumentation & connections comply with BPE & EHEDG guideline.
- Complete vessel design as per ASME Code.