Inspection Belt is suitable for visual inspection of tablets from both the sides. The speed of feeding of tablet can be regulated by electronic regulator. The tablets are inspected on one side and automatically get reversed and travel on lower belt for inspection on the other side of the tablet.
The rejected tablets are removed by hand and passed tablets are routed to a container through a magnetic chute to hold for any foreign / steel particulate. Inspection Belts Units are specially designed with Stainless Steel grade 304 and are equipped with Food Grade PVC endless belt.
- The machine is mounted on Stainless Steel 304 structure. It consists of 6” wide endless belt at the centre.
- The belt is driven by 0.5 HP AC motor controlled through AC Variable Frequency Drive.
- Stainless Steel Hopper is provided from which tablets fall on a magnetic vibrator, which removes chips & dust from the tablets.
- Two Inspection Lamps and Two Foot Switches for two operators are provided to stop the conveyor when needed.
- The machine is designed for manual visual inspection of tablets from both the sides.
- About 7 to 8 Lac (0.7 to 0.8 million) tablets per shift can be inspected depending upon tablet size & operator skill.
- The output always depends upon tablet size and operator skill.