Vertical / Horizontal Distilled Water Storage Tank is available in both jacketed and non-jacketed design. If WFI is to be stored overnight or for a longer period of time, then it is essential to keep it in hot condition, at around 80 C. Distilled Water Storage Tank with jacketed design, where heating medium is either boiler steam or electrical heaters in the jacket, provides you with an ideal solution.
- After the purification of PW or HPW, engineering of the customer-specific storage and distribution system takes place, so product water can be delivered to each point of use in the sterile distribution system without recontamination.
- Here too we consider the customer’s specific conditions and produce an individually engineered design.
- Following are the features of the Purified Water storage tank :
• 316L SS storage tank for PW and HPW
• Internally electro polished.
• Externally mirror / matt finish
• Jacketed hydrophobic 0.2 micron Vent Filter
• Level transmitters
• Compound Pressure gauge
• Pressure release valve
• Spray ball
• Steam trap assembly
• Inlet steam control valve
- AVAILABLE CAPACITIES : 50 Ltrs to 5000 Ltrs.
|WFI Storage Tank||WFI Storage Tank Jacket|
|Capacity (Working)||400 gal||N.A.|
|Diameter||___” ID||___” ID|
|Straight Side||___” T/T||___”|
|Pressure Rating||45 psig & Full Vacuum||100 psig|
|Temperature Rating||132 °C||132 °C|
|WFI Contact Surfaces||20 µ-inch Ra, passivated||N.A.|
|Nozzles||<2:1 aspect ratio, free draining, sanitary fittings||N.A.|
|Overpressure Protection||Sanitary Rupture Disc||None Installed|