ROTOCONE VACUUM DRYER PRINCIPLE –
Material is screw fed into the cylindrical sifting chamber by means of a feed screw. The rotating paddles which do not contact the stationary screen propel each particle through the screen by the action of centrifugal force. The oversize material is conveyed axially and thrown at the other end. The machine thus separates the material into two grades.
- High Centrifugal Force Gives More Output Per Screen area
- Quiet Vibration Free Particle Screening
- Dust Free Operation
- Low Power Consumption
- Easy Maintenance
- Inspection Door Province Easy Access To All Internal Working Parts
AVAILABLE CAPACITIES :
- Rotocone Vacuum Dryer are available in M.S., SS 304, SS 316 & SS 316 L.
- Machine non-contact parts are in M.S.
- Motor power supply is 3 Ph. 440 V 50 Hz.
|MODEL||RCVD 100||RCVD 200||RCVD 300||RCVD 500|
|Total Volume (ltrs)||100||200||300||500|
|Working Volume (ltrs)||50||120||150||250|
|Capacity in kg||30||60||85||150|
|Cyclone Separator (Ltrs)||25||30||40||50|
|Main Drive Motor (HP)||1.5||3||3||5|
|Vacuum Pump (HP)||3||3||5||7|
|Overall Dimension (Approx.)||1900 x 850 x 1700||2200 x 1000 x 1900||2200 x 1000 x 1900||2500 x 1200 x 2100|