vaccum tray dryer manufacturer(VTD)
Vacuum Tray Dryer (VTD dryer) manufacturer
We are vacuum tray dryer manufacturers or vacuum dryer manufacturer and exporter in India, Mumbai .
The most popularly known and used batch dryer is a vacuum dryer and we are a well-known Vacuum Tray Dryer Exporter. They are shaped in a box structure. The medium flowing through the heating plates is water, steam or thermal oil. The gap between the heating plates is invented primarily by the surface loading and the foaming of the product. To void retrograde condensation the cabinet walls are indirectly preheated by the heating plates. We, Vacuum Tray Dryer Exporter offer you this Vacuum Tray Dryers at very reasonable rates you can view vacuum tray dryer diagram
Vacuum Tray Dryer or vtd dryer machine works under vacuum conditions on the conduction principle, known as vacuum tray dryer working principle. Store the products inside the dryer, which consists of multiple shelves and trays. The topmost frame is a dummy shelf placed there to ensure proper heating and prevent the dried powder from escaping into the solvent extraction system. Brackets are constructed hollow with baffles cum stiffeners placed in between shelves. Every shelf has an inlet and outlet nozzle connected to an inlet and outlet header through these nozzles.
Vacuum Tray Dryer (VTD) is an important laboratory equipment used for drying high grade oxygen and temperature sensitive materials. They are specifically designed to dry hygroscopic substances (products that attract moisture from their surroundings), leaving minimal residual moisture in them. Bipin Pharma Equipment, the leading pharmaceutical machinery equipment manufacturer of India, houses an extensive range of vacuum tray dryer to meet the unique requirements of food, medical, automobile, pharmaceutical and aeronautical research.
Our vacuum tray dryers are powered by advanced heat transfer system that ensures uniform distribution of heat between the plates and the sample. The sample is sterilized at a high pressure prior to the drying process so as to eliminate any form of microorganisms or contaminants present in them. On successful sterilization, the sample gets dried at a temperature range of 800C to 1100C for a pre-set period of time.
Advantages of the Vacuum tray dryers:
- Very efficient heat sensitive
- Materials can be dryers in containers or enclosures
- The average drying temperature is much lower than standard dryers
- Heat transfer throughout the body helps in the quick-drying of larger surface areas.
- Dries considerable moisture as compared to traditional dryers
- Quality of dries material is better than that of the regular dryers
To directly connect with us click here
vacuum tray dryer features
- Stainless steel construction (SS 316L/316/304)
- Easily removable hollow pad type heating shelves
- Dedicated fluid heating and circulating systems
- The thermal efficiency of 60% to 80%
- Provision for Explosion Vent / Rupture Disc on body & Validation Port on Body
- On Chamber Vacuum break valve is provided
- High-quality interlocking for doors to the chamber
- Uniform heating flow
- Branded immersion heaters
- Heavy-duty MS / SS door fitted on hinges
- Single and double doors (for large models)
- Complete automation w/ PLC controls (Optional)
To directly connect with us click here
vacuum dryer machine specification
|Model||BEW -6||BEW – 12||BEW – 24|
|Chamber Inner Size||1100L × 620W × 1190H||1100L × 1020W × 1190H||1100L × 1420W × 1190H|
|External Size In Mm||1300L × 900W × 1700H||1300L × 1300W × 1700H||1300L × 1700W × 1700H|
|Layer Of Backing Self||6||6||6|
|Size Of Backing Tray In Mm||400 × 800 × 40 (H)||400 × 800 × 40 (H)||400 × 800 × 40 (H)|
|No. Of Backing Tray||6||12||24|
|No. Of Dummy Shelf||1||1||1|
|No. Of Tray Per Self||1||2||3|
|Permitted Pressure Inside Pipe & Shelf – Kg / Cm²||4||4||4|
|Temperature Inside Chamber – ˚C||≤ 150||≤ 150||≤ 150|
|Vacuum Level Inside Chamber Without Load – Mm Hg||710||710||710|