process and features of wfi tank & loop system
WFI Tank & Loop System
Vertical/Horizontal Distilled Water Storage Tank is available in both jacketed and non-jacketed design. Suppose WFI is to be stored overnight or for a more extended period. Hence, it is essential to keep it in hot condition. At around 80 C. Distilled Water Storage Tank with jacketed design, where the heating medium is either boiler steam or electric heaters in the jacket, provides you with an ideal solution.
Engineering, the storage, and distribution system reduce the chances of recontamination at each point of the sterile distribution system after PW or HP’s purification, where we consider the customer’s specific conditions and produce an individually engineered design.
wfi tank and loop system
- Engineering, the storage, and distribution system reduce the chances of recontamination at each point of the sterile distribution system after the purification of PW or HPW.
- Here too, we consider the customer’s specific conditions and produce an individually engineered design.
- Following are the features of the Purified Water storage tank :
- • 316L SS storage tank for PW and HPW
- • Internally electro polished.
- • Externally mirror/matt finish
- • Jacketed hydrophobic 0.2 micron Vent Filter
- • Level transmitters
- • Compound Pressure gauge
- • Pressure release valve
- • Spray ball
- • Steam trap assembly
- • Inlet steam control valve
- AVAILABLE CAPACITIES: 50 Ltrs to 5000 Ltrs.
|WFI Storage Tank||WFI Storage Tank Jacket|
|Capacity (Working)||400 gal||N.A.|
|Diameter||___” ID||___” ID|
|Straight Side||___” T/T||___”|
|Pressure Rating||45 psig & Full Vacuum||100 psig|
|Temperature Rating||132 °C||132 °C|
|WFI Contact Surfaces||20 µ-inch Ra, passivated||N.A.|
|Nozzles||<2:1 aspect ratio, free draining, sanitary fittings||N.A.|
|Overpressure Protection||Sanitary Rupture Disc||None Installed|