We have come with the Ointment Manufacturing Plant for our customers. We have ointment manufacturer equipment. Inclusive processing lotions, creams, ointments, hair gels, and toothpaste, the offered plants are used for several applications. These ointment plants are demanded in the markets with their high sanitary standard design and inline high-speed homogenizer. Moreover, it can operate the offered plants from the centralized operating panel by only one operator.
The Ointment Manufacturing Plant consists of a set of equipments designed for ointments, gels, creams and lotions for capacities ranging from 5 kg to 1000 kg.
Ointment Manufacturing Plants process homogenization of semi solid with liquid components to produce ointments, creams, lotions & gels. There are three different vessels for
individual operations connected with each other through pipelines & valves to process as one complete automatic ointment manufacturing plant. Water phase vessel heated the
water, oil phase vessel melted the jelly or wax into liquid state and manufacturing vessel perform blending operations of all the available ingredients. Bottom and top entry
agitators onto vessel provided for homogeneous blending. Further high speed chopper provided at bottom of manufacturing vessel for high shear mixing operations.
Ointment manufacturing plant
check our new ointment manufacturing plant
Ointment Manufacturing Plant
features of Ointment making machine
- All contact parts are SS 316 L, and non-contact parts are SS 304.
- ointment Manufacturing vessels have an opening arrangement of top dish hydraulically operated.
- We use silicone food grade gaskets.
- We make the top-mounted mixer with SS 316 L anchor with a mirror polish, and PTFE arranged baffles/scrapper.
- The high-speed homogenizer at the bottom arrangement with a mechanical seal.
- High sanitary standard Design & Manufacturing.
- All material transfers are done by vacuum or by transfer pumps.
- The entire plant is equipped with CIP & SIP connections.
- The jacket has heating & cooling with a temperature controller.
- VFD for Anchor agitators to vary the RPM as per Recipe and required process.
- The vacuum system helps transfer product from one vessel to another vessel and zero retention in a pre-phase vessel & interconnecting pipeline.
- Vessel design as per ASME guidelines.
- AVAILABLE CAPACITIES: 5 ltrs to 10,000 ltrs.
Specification of ointment plant manufacturer
Wax vessel :
- Open top with top Entry agitator Cowl disc type or paddle with Slow Speed Anchor.
- Close top with top/bottom entry agitator Cowl disc type or propeller type stirrer.
Water Vessel :
- Open top with top entry propeller stirrer
- Close top with bottom or full entry propeller
Main Vessel :
- Choice of various types of anchor design.
- Homogeniser (option) – Top Entry, Side Entry, Bottom Entry with circulation facility.
- Hydraulic lid lifting for fast & easy cleaning of top dish & vessel.
- Load Cell for fast & accurate measuring system.
- Flexible product transfer pipe & fitting in case of a load cell & hydraulic lifting.
- VFD for Anchor agitators, Homogeniser to vary the RPM.
- Specially Design drives assembly.