Toothpaste manufacturing plant consists of a main manufacturing vessel also known as Contra Mixer. Contra Mixer as the name suggest works on the principle of Contra rotation of Blades for simultaneous beating and scraping operation. The mixer is highly versatile and mostly used for manufacturing Tooth Paste, Creams, Cosmetics and other viscous products.
- Machine design as per the vacuum application for deaeration of mixing container, to remove air bubbles from the product during mixing for GEL products. ( Vacuum System) vacuum pump is not in our scope of supply.
- Insulation will be provided on jacket of container. The insulation will be covered with M.S. material in standard model and SS304 material in GMP model .
Material discharge from bottom. Flush bottom valve provided for material discharge.
- M/C provided with Light glass, Sight glass, material inlet, water inlet, steam & washing water inlet, air suction valve for vacuum, vacuum gauge etc…
- Mixing assembly have two speed facility. Variable speed drive facility for mixing assembly will be provided on extra cost, as a OPTIONAL facility.
- Digital Timer for Batch time setting.
- Ampere Meter for main motor.
- Available Capacities : 25 Ltrs to 10000 Ltrs.
Technical features :
- Wax vessel:
• Open top with top Entry agitator Cowl disc type or paddle with Slow Speed Anchor.
• Close top with top/bottom entry agitator Cowl disc type or propeller type stirrer.
- Water Vessel:
• Open top with top entry propeller stirrer
• Close top with bottom or top entry propeller
- Main Vessel:
• Choice of various type of anchor design.
• Homogeniser (option) – Top Entry, side Entry, Bottom Entry with circulation facility.
• Hydraulic lid lifting for fast & easy cleaning of top dish & vessel.
• Load Cell for fast & accurate measuring system.
• Flexible product transfer pipe & fitting in case of load cell & hydraulic lifting.
• VFD for Anchor agitators, Homogeniser to vary the RPM.
• Specially Design drives assembly.