A.) WAX/OIL PHASE & WATER VESSEL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Material of construction :
||4 mm thk S.S. 316
||16 MM THK RING S.S. 316
||Loose Type in two pieces 16 swg S.S. 316. or top dished as per clients requirement.
||S.S. 304. 6 mm thk with spiral stiffeners
||50 mm thk glaswool cladded with with S.S 304 with 16 Swg Welded.
||25 NB, bottom valve, Jacket : Steam Inlet , condensate outlet, Jacket Drain with plug, Water Inlet is provided.
||40 NB, Heavy Guage S.S. pipe S.S.304. 4 nos.
||PT-100 for Digital Indicator.
||3.5 Kgs.cm.sq working.
||Suitable H.P. /960 R.P.M /440V/TEFC mounted on side or from the bottom of wax vessel & Water vessel. Agitator will be propeller type
||Internal and all contact parts buffed to 240 grit mirror finish and external bufed to 150 grit matt finish.
B.) MANUFACTURING VESSEL
- Material of construction :
||6 mm S.S. 316.
||6 mm S.S. 316
||Dish Type 6 mm Thick S.S. 316.
||16 mm thick S.S. 316
||6 mm thk SS. 304 with spiral patten Stiffeners . cladded with 16 swg S.S 304 welded.
||silicon fitted in groove.
||50 mm Thick Glasswool with 16 swg S.S. 304 cladding welded.
||3 nos S.S. pipe heavy guage.
||Light Glass, Sight glass, Wax inlet, Water Inlet
||Vacuum Manifold with Vacuum Gauge, Vacuum Nozzle and vent Valve, product outlet , bottom full bore ball valve S.S. 316.Jacket steam inlet, condensate outlet, Drain Plug, Cooling water inlet, Cooling Water Outlet, Manifold with safety valve, Pressure gauge etc.
||500 mm from ground level to valve or as required.
||Anchor type S.S. 316 . driven by suitable HP dual rpm motor coupled with gear box.
||Angular Roller Bearing 2 Nos Mounted on a Lantern support caldded with S.S. 304 sheet. S.S. 304 guard is provided.
||Bottom Entry High speed Emulsifier of suitable H.P. /440V/1440 RPM/TEFC Motor.
||Mechanical Seal with cooling Arrangement mounted on a conical portion.
||PT-100 type will be provided.
C.) PRODUCT PIPELINE :
Pipeline will cover the following :
1) Water phase vessel to Mixing vessel thru pump
2) Wax phase vessel to Mixing Vessel thru pump & conical filter
3) Mixing Vessel for re-circulation
4) Mixing vessel to Storage Vessel through lobe pump.
5) Storage vessel to hopper of filling machine through transfer pump.
All pipe are seamless & electropolished from inside and outside. Fittings are DIN standard with silicon gasket.
D.) ELECTRIC CONTROL PANEL :
It shall consist of –
- Main isolator
- DOL starter for Anchor drive
- DOL starter for HSE motor
- Machine light switch for main Mixing Vessel
- Electrical Digital temperature indicator for all vessel
- Fuses for all motors
- Ammeter for anchor and HSE motors
- Indicating lamps for main ON & OFF with selector switch.
- DOL starters for propeller agitators of Wax & water Phase vessels
- DOL Starters for all the pumps
E.) PUMPS :
CENTRIFUGAL PUMP –
- Rate : 400 Ltrs/Hr
- MOC : SS 316Q
- Inlet & Outlet : DIN fitting with T connection at inlet & outlet
- Above pump is used to transfer wax & water to the main mixing tank.
BUMP PUMP :
Above pump is used to recirculate final mixed cream for intense mixing & to transfer finished cream from Mixing vessel to storage vessel. Other details are as below.
1) Type : Twin BUMP
2) Design : Sanitary
3) Drive : suitable HP, 200 RPM gearbox & motor
4) Seal : Teflon bush
5) Mounting : Trolley mounted , MOC – SS304Q
6) Inlet & outlet : DIN fittings / triclover at inlet & outlet.
7) MOC : SS 316Q for contact parts
TRANSFER PUMP – RECIPROCATING TYPE, POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT & METERING TYPE
Above pump is used to transfer CREAM/OINTMENT from storage vessel to hopper of filling machine.
a) Type : Reciprocating Plunger type
b) Capacity : 1000 LtR./Hr
c) Drive : suitable HP, 1440 RPM
d) Head : 2.5 Mtr.
e) Mounting : Trolley mounted , MOC – SS304Q
The above pump doses metered quantity of cream into the hopper of filling machine which suits filling rate of filling machine. There is control feed back system between Filling machine & pump.
VACUUM PUMP :
Above pump is suitable HP & capacity depending on the capacity of the ointment plant vessel . watering / oilring type with silencer & non return valve.
F.) STORAGE TANK:
The vessel shall be in SS 316Q having cylindrical conical bottom. The vessel will be provided with 40mm ball valve. Shell portion will be flanged from top & bolted to top dish with gasket in bet-ween. All joints are fusion free argon arc welded & inside mirror finished.
The vessel will be supported by 4 nos. cladded ‘C’ class 3” pipe and to maintain 450mm ground clearance. Vessel has 50mm inlet nozzle for finished product entry & vent.
G.) WORKING PLATFORM :
This platform will cover both tanks & with AL dimpled plate and SS counter sunk screw. SS 304 Q railing on either side. There is provision of steps on either side.