Homogenizing is a process of combining various substances to obtain a mixture of uniform consistency (homogeneous). A homogenizer is equipment used to break down the solid particles in a solution into very fine sizes to achieve a homogeneous solution. It consists of a blade mounted on a motor shaft rotating at high speeds. Depending on the applications (stirring/homogenization/mixing), we provide various types of blades to serve the required purpose. we offer inline homogenisers
We offer three variants of homogenizers based on the position of mounting, namely, Bottom entry homogenizer, Top entry homogenizer and Inline Homogenisers
The homogenizer is often necessary to mix one or more substances within a liquid. This device allows micronizing and scattering the particles suspended in the fluid to become highly stable, no matter the followings treatments and stockings the products may undergo. The homogenizer delivers unparalleled consistency and control of high shear process applications such as Immiscible Phase Emulsifying, Homogenizing, Wet Grinding, Texturing, Deagglomeration, and Fine Dispersing.
The product arrives at the homogenizing at a low speed and high pressure (caused by the little gape between the passing head and collision head). During the passage, the product is subjected to numerous forces that drive the particles micronization: a violent acceleration followed by an immediate deceleration that produces cavitation and then the globules explosion. Strong turbulence is united to high-frequency vibrations. Collision cutting strengths derived from the laminar passage between the homogenizing valve surfaces and the following impact with the collision ring.
Incorporating up to single sets of toothed rotor-stator heads, engineered to excellent radial tolerances, the Emulsifier processes product at high differential velocities, as many as 18 times in a single pass. The result is consistent, repeatable quality at capacities exceeding conventional multiple-pass technology, such as in-tank high-shear mixers, colloid mills, and shear pumps.
Various Applications of Inline Homogenizer and how it is being used-
- As the homogenization is occurring continuously on the production line in an inline homogenizer, it ensures high consistency throughout the production run.
- Its main application includes blending one or more substances with the fluid.
- It has been used for micronizing the particle with a violent speed.
- This, in turn, with instant declaration produces cavitation’s and then results into globules explosion.
- For larger quantity production, inline homogenizers are used.
- The inline mixture present with the inline homogenizer is used in different industries where all ingredients are used to mix with fluid in one vessel.
- The different industries include creams, paints, pharmaceuticals, dairy items, paper coating, etc., and many more industries.