We manufacturing high quality equipment multicolumn distilled water plant designed to produce 100% pyrogen free sterile distillate & chemically pure confirms to IP/BP/USP standard. Multicolumn distilled water plant works on the principle of interstate heat exchanger, dramatically reduce the consumption of heating energy and cooling water. Thus enable to produce a large volume of pyrogen free distillate at a fraction of the cost than conventional systems. All documents related to factory acceptance test (FAT), Installation Qualifications (IQ), Operation Qualification (OQ), PQ are provided as part of the operational manual.
- Compact unit, easy to maintain and operate.
- Total energy saving is 75% as less heating energy and less cooling water is required.
- Pyrogens are removed by centrifugal force developed & specially designed spiral baffle.
- Maintenance cost is low as there are no moving parts.
- Trouble free performance of multi-stage pump (horizontal).
- Provided with Compact control panel board.
- All contact parts are s.s.316 quality. All pipes and tubes are seamless and gaskets made from teflon.
- Distillate Temperature is quite high.( 90-95′)
- Distilled water as per IP/BP standards and conductivity less than 1 microchips/cm.
- Distillate : Meets I.P./B.P. Specifications.
Conductivity-Less than 1 Microsiemen/cm.
- Feed Water : De-ionised water with max. conductivity of 5 Microsiemen/cm should be used.
- Feed Water Pressure:should be 1 Kg/cm² higher than the infeed feed pressure.
- Cooling Water : Normal tap water is used to provide hardness in less than 90 PPM of CaCO&sub3.
- Steam: Steam must be saturated, dry, free from all vapours and other impurities, (Steam filter to obtain 3 microns, clear quality steam is recommended.).Pressure-min. steam pressure of 3 Kg/cm² is essential to guarantee pyrogen-free distillate.
- Power Supply :Power-Main Supply-A.C. 440V. 3 Phase/50 cycles, Max Load-5 KW.
- Air : Dry air at 3 bar pressure and maximum of 5 CFM quantity is required for operation of pneumatic valves.