Rotocone Vacuum Dryer (RCVD) :
Rotocone Vacuum Dryer is suitable for drying materials that cannot resist high temperature, easily oxidized materials, volatile materials that should be retrieved, and potent irritants and poisonous in nature. The Rotocone Vacuum Dryer with improved technology integrates during operation under vacuum.
The Rotocone Vacuum Dryer facilitates enhanced drying efficiency, low-temperature operation, and process economy by total solvent recovery. It helps cGMP base working by achieving optimum dust control while offering efficient charging and discharging of materials.
The drying unit equipped with lump breakers initially breaks large lumps and subsequently powders them (in a single cone). The dryer’s rotary action, together with the breakers’ mechanical action, cuts down drying time and gives a lump-free product.
ADVANTAGES RCVD DRYER :
- Reduces drying time
- Eliminates the need for re-drying of lumps
- Avoid handling and exposure of the final product.
- Gives uniform size dry product.
- The system can process crystalline or amorphous powders, which are prone to lumps
- Easy to clean the internal surface ensures the purity of the product.
- Optimum and continuous vacuum maintenance during process
- Uniform material shuffling over the heated contact surface of the Cone.
- Gear Box & Motor Direct Coupled and Gear Box to Cone Driveshaft Bull Gear-Pinion Gear Drive.
- Extended shaft (drive side) so that drive unit can be kept in service zone (d required).
- The vacuum loading system of wet material into the Cone.
- Internal 320 grit mirror polish and outer 180 grit mat finish.
- OPTIONALS :
- VFD for Drive Motor with RPM indicator.
- Condenser and Receiver in SS316 instead of SS304.
- Lump breakers with FLP motor, Mechanical seals, and electrical slip ring joint.
- Auto Bin loading mechanism with timer control and Bins.
- Vacuum pump with FLP motor.
- Hot water system (steam heated) with tank and circulation pump.
Available Capacities : 100, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000 ltrs & above.
To directly connect with us click here